The refectory of the Convent of Santa Maria delle Grazie forms an integral part of this architectural complex, begun in Milan in 1463 and reworked at the end of the 15th century by Bramante. On the north wall is The Last Supper, the unrivalled masterpiece painted between 1495 and 1497 by Leonardo da Vinci, whose work was to herald a new era in the history of art.
panoply205 visited from 5/1/2016 to 5/1/2016.
smittytabb visited from 3/29/2014 to 3/29/2014.
bretta visited from 2/16/2014 to 2/16/2014.
DCHawkIA visited from 1/18/2014 to .
otaniemi visited from 4/9/2013 to 4/9/2013.
Phudnik visited from 5/17/2011 to 5/17/2011.
sundinkc visited from 12/1/2000 to .
notme2017 visited from 2/8/1986 to 2/9/1986.